Oracle® Forms Error Messages Manual
FRM-92220: access to system clipboard denied
- FRM-92220: access to system clipboard denied
- Cause: The system clipboard is locked by some other application. This generally indicates a problem with the other application. Note: If the allowAlertClipboard applet parameter is set to 'false', this message appears only on the Java console.
- Action: Determine which application is locking the system clipboard, and terminate it (or terminate the action that's locking the clipboard). Then, if possible, correct the application so that it does not erroneously lock the system clipboard.
- Appears: Java console, applet status window
- Level: 99
- Trigger: None
- Discussions and Solutions for FRM-92220: access to system clipboard denied
- Oracle Forms Books
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners
Oracle: Registered trademark of Oracle