Oracle® Forms Error Messages Manual
FRM-92052: fatal error: cannot connect to the server at URL %s
- FRM-92052: fatal error: cannot connect to the server at URL %s
- Cause: An attempt was made to connect to the Forms server, at the specified URL. (This is derived from the serverURL applet parameter). However, an unexpected Exception was encountered. This message appears when there is no message that gives a more specific reason for the connection failure.
- Action: Examine the stack trace that accompanies this message. If the stack trace indicates a possible cause, correct it. If the problem persists, contact Oracle Support Services.
- Appears: Java console, alert
- Level: 99
- Trigger: None
- Discussions and Solutions for FRM-92052: fatal error: cannot connect to the server at URL %s
- Oracle Forms Books
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners
Oracle: Registered trademark of Oracle