Oracle® Forms Error Messages Manual
FRM-92040: internal error: cannot find Java class
- FRM-92040: internal error: cannot find Java class
- Cause: The Forms server requested a Java class by specifying a numeric "handlerClassId", and the Forms Java client found an entry for the specified handlerClassId in the registry. However, the Java class that was specified by the registry entry could not be found.
- Action: Examine the stack trace that accompanies this message. If the stack trace indicates a possible cause (e.g. a configuration problem), correct it. If the problem persists, contact Oracle Support Services.
- Appears: Java console, alert
- Level: 99
- Trigger: None
- Discussions and Solutions for FRM-92040: internal error: cannot find Java class
- Oracle Forms Books
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners
Oracle: Registered trademark of Oracle