- FRM-40401: No changes to save.
- Cause: No records were added or modified since the last apply or save. Caution: Unapplied database changes that were made through explicit SQL (DML) are still applied, even when this message is displayed.
- Action: No action is necessary.
- Level: 5
- Trigger: ON-MESSAGE
- Tip for FRM-40401: No changes to save.:
- To prevent the message FRM-40401: No changes to save you can try this code in a
begin if :system.form_status = 'CHANGED' then commit_form; end if; end;
- Discussions and Solutions for FRM-40401: No changes to save.
- Oracle Forms Books